Thursday, May 13, 2004

Wondering

I was just wondering and curious if it is possible for any Iraqi's-preferably living in Iraq- to answer a few questions I have. I would really appreciate any answers to the questions, and I'm serious about them and want to know how you feel personally.

1. What do the you think of America? Have we either helped you, personally, or do you feel we didn't?

2. When you see the pictures from Abu Ghraib-those disgusting, dispicable pictures- does this cause you to hate America? Or only those soldiers? And does it make you think that all Americans are immoral?

3. When the American was beheaded, by those evil people, in the name of your religion, does this make you upset? How do you feel about this and other situations like it?

4. Why not, instead of sitting back and complaining about everything- help out the Americans?

After all it is your country. For example, security- instead of letting people loot and rob, why not try to build up neighborhood policeman-that means everyone- to police each of your neighborhoods, of course telling the Americans so they don't think your insurgents.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ryan said...

Mike, or whoever commented, first of all, I have already read the story of ibrahim and I know much about the influence of clerics in Iraq. You see this is why I wanted Iraqis to answer, not Americans because you(mike) are so cynical. You answer one question, like "of course, they are human". As if I ever implied they weren't. The reason I asked these questions was to spark some conversation, with feeling and emotion. I wanted actual thoughts and emotions, do you understand now. And I also didn't get too confusing with questions, because then only Iraq's whom speak fluent english could answer, or Americans lol. I'm glad you commented but I wish you would have understood my point more but I guess that's my fault also. I'm new at this blog thing. Genuinly though i like all people from every nation and just wanted to get on the inside of different people from different places feelings.

I hope others will read and comment and we can keep this real and moving. THANK YOU

6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home